No Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This community is for anyone and everyone to join, and post your opinions on all sorts of topics. :] Free your minds! Ha. Just, keep it civilized.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fucking Wake Up.

Go down 
+3
Frost
Cordite
Jaimeee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaimeee
Noobster
Noobster
Jaimeee

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Fucking Wake Up. Empty
PostSubject: Fucking Wake Up.   Fucking Wake Up. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:29 am

Time to bitch and moan, here I goooo.

So my friend and I usually plan things to do on our days off from school. The thing is that we never stick to the plan. Usually it is not my fault. I'm up early but she on the other hand, wakes up until 3 in the afternoon 75% of the time.
For example;
Today we were supposed to go see that Jason movie. We planned to go early so we won't be last in line like were last time. The time to leave was supposed to be at 2 pm. I got up at 11 am and got ready. Called her at 12 pm so I could go pick her up and maybe go eat but she's still asleep. Ok, I wait until one but again, no answer.
I decided to leave her a voicemail so she could return the call when she woke up.
She ended up returning the call at 4 p.m!
So there I am thinking, 'Ok maybe she's ready and we can leave.'
Is she ready? NO. She still has to fucking shower and brush her hair and all that shit girls do. Fuck it, I called her back and told her I was heading out on my own.
She ended up getting mad that I stood her up and in reality, I could care less.

This is not the only time that has happened. She's 18 years old and sleeps until 3 in the afternoon. She doesn't have a job or anything and she gets mad also when I tell her I can't hang out because I worked late the other night.
Pfft. Wake up and get a fucking responsibility.
/rant
Back to top Go down
Cordite
Noobster
Noobster
Cordite

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Fucking Wake Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Wake Up.   Fucking Wake Up. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Yeap i gotta agree with you on this one my mates are the same they sleep for upto 15 hrs sometimes (who needs that much anyway?). It bugs me when you plan to do something but they are not about then what??? you cant exactly do something else while you wait cus you dont know when they will arrive so then you waste a day waiting for a waster.

In addition do you really need to sleep for longer than 6 hrs if you dont have a job and dont do any thing? no its just being dam lazy..... Now you got me ranting
Back to top Go down
Frost
Frost

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Fucking Wake Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Wake Up.   Fucking Wake Up. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:14 am

Ahh, the good ol' sleep in. ^_____^ I love that, that's why I never plan on anything. I mean, I'll be like, "Hey lets do this on this day" but I will never set a specific time because I know for a fact that all of my friends sleep in for hours, as do I. 19 without a job, but I am going to school and that shit wipes me out. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheBlahMasta
Jaimeee
Noobster
Noobster
Jaimeee

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Fucking Wake Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Wake Up.   Fucking Wake Up. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:07 am

See, I'd understand if she was exhausted from school but this chick sleeps in EVERY DAY. She pretty much could ditch an entire day of school to sleep in.
So whenever she wants to plan something, I just have a backups now because I know she'll be sleeping if I call her at the time she tells me to.

Meh, I don't think you need that much sleep anyway. My average hours of sleep are usually 6 to 8 hours. She's just lazy, that is all.
Back to top Go down
BradleyxBrutality
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
BradleyxBrutality

Male Number of posts : 7

Fucking Wake Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Wake Up.   Fucking Wake Up. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:32 am

I lawled when I read this cuz it happen to me many times before with my friends. We make plans to see a movie or whatever. Im always the one who ends up caling and they are the ones who never fucking pick up. As time goes by they don't call back and its fucking too late to do anything else >< makes you think who your true friends are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bradleyxhardcore
Envy
Noobster
Noobster
Envy

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Fucking Wake Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Wake Up.   Fucking Wake Up. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:24 am

I hate sleeping and I definitely hate sleeping in. Though sleeping feels good, it's such a fucking waste of time. I could be doing so many more things then spending 6-9 hours in bed.
Back to top Go down

Fucking Wake Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Wake Up.   Fucking Wake Up. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:08 am

i love sleep so much its da first thing i think about when i wake up
"boy that felt great i cant wait to do dat again" ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Back to top Go down
BradleyxBrutality
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
BradleyxBrutality

Male Number of posts : 7

Fucking Wake Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Wake Up.   Fucking Wake Up. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:12 am

Sleeping in is great when you have no plans but dont tell me you want to do something then not do it lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bradleyxhardcore
Alias
Furi Kuriiii!
Furi Kuriiii!
Alias

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Fucking Wake Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Wake Up.   Fucking Wake Up. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:39 pm

God I'm such a passionate lover for sleep as well. But I wouldn't ditch my friends over it. She had to set her priorities straight and failed terribly at it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/raialliance
Nicholas
Badass
Badass
Nicholas

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Fucking Wake Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Wake Up.   Fucking Wake Up. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:04 pm

I love sleep. My pillow is calling my name out as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fucking Wake Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Wake Up.   Fucking Wake Up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking Wake Up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Escape :: General :: Release Thy Wrath!-
Jump to: