No Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This community is for anyone and everyone to join, and post your opinions on all sorts of topics. :] Free your minds! Ha. Just, keep it civilized.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ppl dese days cant get a clue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

ppl dese days cant get a clue Empty
PostSubject: ppl dese days cant get a clue   ppl dese days cant get a clue EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:21 am

one thing ive noticed is when
people you dont want to talk to cant get a clue

for example (and dis is true its happened 3 times already)
if i dont want to talk to some one i just dont yet the person is persistent on talking and asking what is wrong
n im urged to say "did ur mother drop wen ur little? or were you just born an idiot?"
i dont say this cuz den da person will just start arguing n i have better things to do
n also i dont feel like explainin

im ignorin the person for a reason how can they not get dat
its just really annoyin

p.s not directed at anybody so dont think you're special
just felt like venting
Back to top Go down
BloodyMary
Noobster
Noobster
BloodyMary

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: ppl dese days cant get a clue   ppl dese days cant get a clue EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:01 am

its not everybody that cant get the clue its just the more denser pple that we meet taht cant get the hint too scat off
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?success=1&id=1195745617

PostSubject: Re: ppl dese days cant get a clue   ppl dese days cant get a clue EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:07 am

true
but you kno wat i mean rite?
Back to top Go down
Frost
Frost

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: ppl dese days cant get a clue   ppl dese days cant get a clue EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:09 am

Some people are like that only because they really want to know what's wrong and they think that they can help. I do that sometimes, but most of the time I back off and be like, "Oright, take care."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheBlahMasta
BloodyMary
Noobster
Noobster
BloodyMary

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: ppl dese days cant get a clue   ppl dese days cant get a clue EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:13 am

yea well people that try too care tend too be the most annoying and yes i get what you mean
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?success=1&id=1195745617
Alias
Furi Kuriiii!
Furi Kuriiii!
Alias

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: ppl dese days cant get a clue   ppl dese days cant get a clue EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Dude that's when I block their asses. Ha. Oooor, if it's in person, sometimes when they're getting to the point where they're like in the middle of the train tracks and not hearing the loud ass "WOO WOO!" just...tell them. :/ Straight up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/raialliance
Nicholas
Badass
Badass
Nicholas

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ppl dese days cant get a clue   ppl dese days cant get a clue EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:24 pm

I dunno.

When people pry it is either three things.

1. They care.

2. They're curious.

3. Both.

If you can figure which one it is, as long as it's just not number two, then you're surrounded by the right kind of people.

They wanna help; Don't be selfish and not give them that satisfaction, even if it is just listening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ppl dese days cant get a clue   ppl dese days cant get a clue Empty

Back to top Go down

ppl dese days cant get a clue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Escape :: General :: Release Thy Wrath!-
Jump to: