This community is for anyone and everyone to join, and post your opinions on all sorts of topics. :] Free your minds! Ha. Just, keep it civilized.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sorry. Like every forum...RULES! ;-;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alias
Furi Kuriiii!
Furi Kuriiii!

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Sorry. Like every forum...RULES! ;-;   Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Eligibility

1. You must be 13 years-old or older to join this site. Members who younger than 13 or that are found to be lying about their age, will be banned.

General Behavior

1.Treat others as you would like to be treated. When in doubt, think about this: If you were the one receiving the message you are writing, how would you feel about it?

2. No character bashing. While everybody is entitled to their opinion, and you don't have to like all characters, do not insult them. You may not like a certain character, but other people do, please try to respect that. Good: I didn't like the way "Name" is always attacking "Name", ... yadda yadda yadda." Bad: "Name" is a crazy whore, she should rot in hell!".

3. Do not insult other people, their posts, opinions, tastes, grammar. While you don't have to agree with another person, do it with education and maturity.

Writing

1. Capital Letters: While you may use capital letters to emphasize your posts, do not abuse it. All-caps are considered to be shouting online and is seen as rude.

2.Spelling & Slang: The NE boards hope to be a place were people from all over the world can meet and talk about the topics posted. While I understand that sometimes one can make spelling mistakes (happens to me all the time), lets try to write correctly. Re-read your posts before sending and preview them. Not only will you sound more mature, but other members who know a little less English will be able to understand you better.

Ranks and Post Numbers

1.Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts has no direct relation to the experience of a member. Quality is more important than quantity.

2. No "me too" replies and single-line posts. "Me too" or "I agree" replies are post that don't say anything, just an agreement (or disagreement) with something that has been previously said by other user. Single-line posts are messages that are too short and usually just take a line of space. Again, if you have nothing new to add, don't post. This types of empty responses just take space of the board, and for that reason they will be deleted. Example: If posed by the question: Do you like anime? Instead of only replying "Yes" or "Yes I like him" how about also stating the reasons of why you like him (or dislike him, your choice); "I like anime because it's fun to watch and it inspired me to begin drawing it."

DO NOT SPAM/DOUBLE POST!
Everyone gets a say in the discussion of the forum, whichever it may be. But double posting is considered as posting for points. Again, if there's nothing more to say on your part, don't add to it with a meaningless one liner for the sake to show a run-on point. An example of double posting is posting one post right after the other in a row. Not meaning you can only post once in every topic. Post as much as you'd like, just remember to follow the rules.

Forums

1.Keep the topics related to their forums. Read the forums titles and descriptions before posting. Questions/topics not related to the theme of a certain forum will be moved, locked or deleted.

Accounts, Images and Signatures

1.Only one account per person, users found to have more than one account will be banned.

2.Please keep the size of your personal images small.

3.No direct linking other people's sites without permission. Lets say someone has an anime gallery and you want to use one of their pictures in your signature. Don't link directly to their site. You are stealing their bandwidth which they are paying for. Download the picture and upload it to a free picture storage site like Photobucket or TinyPic.

NE Forums reserves the right to change, edit, add or remove any Forum Rules at any time, without notification.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/raialliance

Sorry. Like every forum...RULES! ;-;
Page 1 of 1